- Warm to hot water wash (less than 140º).
- Use a gradual cool-down or split rinse.
- Use bleach on white only. It can cause fading or color change.
- Use mild detergent only. Avoid high alkaline level.
- Avoid fabric softeners.
- Keep extraction time short (30-60 seconds) to minimize wrinkles.
- Do not overload dryer.
- Drying temperature should not exceed 140º.
- Do not over-dry, only 10-20 minutes.
- To avoid wrinkles, remove while still slightly damp and warm. Pat flat and fold promptly.
You are here
Subtle rose design in a durable 100% spun polyester fabric. White and Ivory only.
All cloths over 90 inches wide will be seamed.
Warm/Hot Water Wash