- Warm to hot water wash (less than 140º).
- Use a gradual cool-down or split rinse.
- Use bleach on white only. It can cause fading or color change.
- Use mild detergent only. Avoid high alkaline level.
- Avoid fabric softeners.
- Keep extraction time short (30-60 seconds) to minimize wrinkles.
- Do not overload dryer.
- Drying temperature should not exceed 140º.
- Do not over-dry, only 10-20 minutes.
- To avoid wrinkles, remove while still slightly damp and warm. Pat flat and fold promptly.
You are here
Take a step up from woven polyester with 100% Spun Polyester—Cottunique®. Available in a rainbow of fifty seven popular colors, Cottunique® has the softness of cotton, the durability of polyester and outlasts them both! Cottunique® is water absorbent, has excellent color retention, is stain resistant, and won’t shrink, lint or shed. The Tablecloth Company’s Cottunique® Spun Polyester is the original standard for quality in the hospitality industry. Custom sizes are available.
All cloths over 70 inches wide will be seamed.
Warm/Hot Water Wash